Oasis - Neurology NeuroGam
NeuroGam is an optional quantitative analysis application for Brain Perfusion SPECT and PET studies.
Key Features include:
- Automatic elastic transformation into sterotactic atlas(Talairach)
- Standardized orthogonal slice displays
- Display functions: triangulation, window leveling, color-scale selection, slice alignment, cine controls, zoom, pan, magnify, colorize
- Cortical perfusion mapping on 3D surface images
- Comparison with Normals database for Tc99m-HMPAO (Ceretec), ECD and FDG studies available
- Predefined structures, arterial terrains, and Broadmann areas for quantitative analysis
- Automatic co-registration with MRI
- Study comparison (baseline/activation, Diamox protocol, follow-up) with normalized subtraction displays
- Compatibility with most acquisition protocols (matrix size)
- Customized layouts through display scripts.