Oasis - Neurology CerSPECT
The CerSPECT application is designed for the qualitative review of Brain SPECT and PET studies.
- Chang Attenuation Correction
- Integrated reconstruction of raw projection data using FBP or OSEM
- Standardized orthogonal slice displays
- Display functions: triangulation, window leveling, color-scale
- selection, slice alignment, cine controls, zoom, pan, magnify, colorize
- Specialized light-box displays including temporal lobe slices
- Maximum intensity projections
- Multi-threshold 3D iso-contour displays for improved visualization of areas of hypo- and hyper perfusion
- Study comparisons (baseline/activation, Diamox protocol, follow-up)
- Compatibility with most acquisition protocols (matrix size)
- Customized layouts through display scripts.