The CardiacRequant application is designed to reconstruct cardiac (gated) SPECT studies with either standard FBP or 3D interative method with resolution recovery. Non-gated data can be generated by summing the gated frames together. Stress and rest acquisitions can be reconstructed side by side or individual acquisitions can be reconstructed separately.
- Several QC options to monitor the quality of the scan
- Masking tool available to mask out any extra-cardiac activity
- Number of static and dynamic slice displays available to assist in the qualitative interpretation of the scan, including layouts adhering to the format recommended by the ACC
The MUGA application performs a reliable and reproducible segmentation of the left ventricle in the
LAO view of a planar gated bloodpool acquisition in order to compute an accurate ejection
fraction(LVEF). Automatic regions of interest for ED, ES, and background can be overridden by manual
drawing on the original using several enhanced images as reference. Various useful parameters are
derived from the volume curve such as: peak filling rate, peak emptying rate, time to peak filling, and
time to peak emptying.
- Phase and amplitude analysis performed to assist in evaluation of LV and RV contraction
- Useful parameters such as LV and RV modules are computed
- Multi-harmonic report allows comparisons to be made between multiple studies.
- Up to 4 studies (time points) can be compared simultaneously